Tuesday, February 1, 2011

SSMT Verse #3

Could January really be over? Indeed January is in the books... and February, well February has come in like a lion here in Indy. One wave of this ice storm has moved through. The next wave, which will be more dangerous is on it's way. I know so many of you dislike snow... believe me you would rather have snow than this ice. I am praying our power stays on and our trees remain in tact. After the first round the landscape is encased in ice, so branches sagging dangerously... I am hopeful our trees don't suffer and damage.

So on to Memory verse #3! So far, so good! I repeat my verses many, many times during the day! I know get to add this verse from Philippians:

And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus. ~ Philippians 4:19

How is everyone doing with their memory verses? I have to tell you... I feel the prayers of Siestaville! I have yet to make it through a year of memory work... this year I will! Thank you for your encouragement! I am excited about this and am hoping that after I make it through 2011 that I can coordinate a Memory Verse Team at our Church for 2012!

I am praying for you girls who are dedicating 2011 to memorizing scripture!
Much Love,

2 comments:

Yolanda said...

"Cease striving and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth." Psalm 46:10 NASB SSMT #3 for 2011.

With love,
Yolanda

Tammy@Simple Southern Happiness said...

prayers for you of safe keeping. Snow is so much better than ice. I so hope you all keep power.

Blessing to you on your memory verses.


God's blessing!