Thursday, September 13, 2007

Fair is the Sunshine

This morning as I was driving to the office, singing my praises to my Lord! I have a CD called Hymns & Voices - track 5 is Point of Grace singing Fairest Lord Jesus/Beautiful Savior. As I turned east into the sun this verse was streaming from my car speakers:

Fair is the sunshine,
Fairer still the moonlight,
And all the twinkling starry host.
Jesus shines brighter,
Jesus shines purer,
Than all the angels heaven can boast.

Jesus shines brighter - that line hit me hard - the sun in the sky was blazing - so bright that I could hardly see - it was glorious - and I said out loud, very loud in fact, JESUS SHINES BRIGHTER! Wow - I cannot even fathom Jesus' glory - no matter how hard I try... His glory is brighter than the blazing sun. It took my breath away.

Fairest Lord Jesus, I thank you for taking my breath away. For delighting me with nature, the gift of the blazing sun that pales in comparison to you!

Beautiful Savior,
Lord of the nations,
Son of God and Son of Man!
Glory and honor,Praise, adoration,
Now and forevermore be Thine!

AMEN!


1 comment:

misrology said...

very good blog
Greetings from Egypt
RAMADAN KAREM
BYE